This contract contains rules, parameters, and consequences for a safe, healthy, constructive, domestic discipline marriage between husband (hereafter referred to as HOH) and wife (hereafter referred to as TIH).
HOH is the final authority on all matters of the household. TIH agrees to support HOH by being respectful, submissive, and feminine.
Rules are put in place to ensure a happy, healthy, harmonious home. This is to remain the number one priority of both parties concerned. Anything done or said that disturbs this harmony is subject to punishment and consequences from HOH. This list may be amended at any time after amendment is agreed upon by both the HOH and TIH.
The following list contains all agreed upon rules:
1. Never go to bed angry.
2. Do not push limits, test, or in any way "poke the bear".
3. Be honest 100% of the time.
4. Be polite at all times.
5. Be mindful of the household budget.
6. Keep in touch.
7. Be respectful at all times.
8. Maintain good hygiene and dress to impress.
9. House must be kept clean and orderly.
10. Never interfere with, negotiate, or obstruct the disciplinary process in any way once the final decision has been made.
11. Blog and journal are to be updated daily without exception.
Any discipline carried out must be within the boundaries of correction, prevention, or maintenance. TIH has the right to feel safe and free from petty punishments. HOH has the right to administer fair, consistent punishments and maintenance as he sees fit. HOH will not misuse his authority in any way, at any time, or this contract will be immediately null and void.
Punishments are used to correct behavior that is not acceptable. Severity of any punishment will depend on the offense, reason for committing the offense, how often the offense is committed, and attitude. A verbal or nonverbal warning may or may not be used at the discretion of the HOH.
The following list contains all agreed upon punishment methods:
1. Spanking-Spanking will be the most commonly used form of punishment. Spanking will consist of ten or more swats to TIH's bare bottom with the HOH's bare hand for warm up. After the warm up, the punishment spanking will commence in the form of ten or more swats to the TIH's bare bottom with the paddle, in addition to the original spanking punishment determined by the HOH. TIH is not to touch or rub bottom under any circumstances.
2. Time Out-Time Out will consist of thirty or more minutes of standing in the designated time out corner. Hands must be at TIH's sides. TIH must face the corner with nose in close proximity to the corner. TIH is to remain silent while in the time out corner, reflecting on behavior, choices, and prevention of such actions in the future. Duration to be spent in the time out corner by TIH is to be solely determined by the HOH without exception. Resisting a time out will result in a spanking, in addition to the original time out punishment determined by the HOH.
3. Sentence Writing-Sentence writing will consist of hand-writing a set number of sentences to be determined by the HOH. Lines must be neatly written. HOH will assign a reasonable due date for assignment to be completed. Sloppy writing and/or not completing the assignment by due date will result in a spanking. Resisting sentence writing will result in a spanking.
4. Grounding-Grounding will consist of the loss of all privileges for a certain amount of time to be determined by HOH. During this time no entertainment is to be used at any time, for any reason. This includes, but is not limited to: TV, radio, being outside, and seeing friends. During this time, a combination of spanking, time out, and sentence writing may be used at discretion of HOH. Resisting grounding will result in a spanking, in addition to the original grounding punishment determined by the HOH.
5. Bedroom Time-Bedroom time will consist of sitting on the bed in the master bedroom for a certain amount of time to be determined by HOH. TIH must sit on the bed, facing the wall during this time. No distractions will be allowed in the bedroom during this time. All books, pictures, phones, computers, and any other form of entertainment will be removed from the bedroom before this punishment commences. TIH is to remain silent while in the bedroom, reflecting on behavior, choices, and prevention of such actions in the future. Duration to be spent in the bedroom by TIH is to be solely determined by HOH without exception. Resisting bedroom time will result in a spanking in addition to the original bedroom time punishment determined by the HOH.
Maintenance spankings are used to ensure continuation of appropriate behavior and to keep TIH stress-free and respectful. Maintenance spankings will consist of ten or more swats to TIH's bare bottom with the HOH's bare hand for the warm up. After the warm up the maintenance spanking will commence in the form of ten or more swats to the TIH's bare bottom with the paddle. Total number of spankings for warm up and maintenance are at the sole discretion of the HOH. This will be done once a week, after a calm discussion of how to stay on track followed by a comforting period with affirming words from the HOH.
It is the HOH's responsibility to enforce all rules and the terms of this contract in a consistent, non arbitrary, fair manner. The HOH is responsible for administering discipline and punishments as set forth in this contract fairly, consistently, and in a timely manner. The HOH must be completely calm before administering any form of punishment to the TIH.
It is the TIH's responsibility to abide by all rules, terms, and conditions of this contract at all times, without exception, and to the best of her ability. TIH is responsible for maturely accepting any discipline deemed necessary by HOH in a calm, contrite, and composed manner. TIH may request additional bedroom time or time out to compose herself before punishment or discipline is carried out by the HOH. Previous statement becomes void if HOH determines that TIH is in any way taking advantage of additional time. Additional time is not to exceed five minutes under any circumstances.
This is the Domestic Discipline Contract between HOH and TIH. All parts of this contract are binding as long as both parties agree to all of the terms set out above. This contract expires and can be renewed one year after signing and agreeing to its conditions by both parties. By signing this document, parties agree to hold one another accountable and to in no way take advantage or legal action on the basis of fraud, abuse, or any other legal issue.
( Wife and husband sign and date document)